African Common Moorhen
- kobala (368)
- [2016-11-19 9:55]
A superb and sharp image in spite of difficult light. The eyes and the beak are brilliant. The protruding stick in the middle is the only disturbing factor. But nature rarely gives a perfect setting. I love those colors on the bird.
Thanks a lot for sharing this brilliant photo.
- fragman (43778)
- [2016-11-19 11:09]
simple sharp and perfect, greetings Ori
- euroblinkie (64279)
- [2016-11-19 12:15]
very nice picture with good light and beautiful colours
great details to see
you make the last day's the picture panorama size
i like more spaco on the top
- tuslaw (19883)
- [2016-11-19 18:45]
What a beautiful moorhen you have presented to us. I love its bright red bill tipped In yellow which compliments its red eye. A lovely specimen which has been presented in fine detail. The swirled water with its golden colored hues is a real bonus to an already beautiful image.
Your photo reminds me of a moorhen that I photographed while in Nicaragua,
- ellis49 (2254)
- [2016-11-20 9:00]
this is a sharp pictures with good details, it's also well exposed,we can see all the tones in the dark plumage. Maybe a bit tight cropped, neverthe less a good picture.
- PeterZ (49139)
- [2016-11-20 11:49]
Very beautiful colorful photo of this moorhen. The details in the black are amazing. Even the red on the beak is of a living color. Not easy! The colors in the water are also splendid. Nice eye contact.
- amanengone (2113)
- [2016-11-30 5:24]
Hello Sri – Very good picture of this Gallinula chloropus. Excellent, view showing us all the details of the wings, feathers and head of the bird. I appreciate particularly the view on the eye and the colours from the head.
• Excellent focus on the bird in full movement
• Perfect exposure with an appropriate choice of aperture/speed and iso
• Perfect depth of field and acceptable sharpness
• Good contrast
• Acceptable sharpness which, nevertheless, could have be slightly better; as you have not transmitted the exif metadata, we do not know precisely what were the aperture, speed and iso number; maybe will it have be better to increase the iso number (up to 1000 to 1500) and to catch the birds with an aperture of f/16, depending on the light intensity.
• Precise white balance and exact colour rendition for the bird and the water
• Good post processing without any excess
• Good background.
• Interesting picture showing this relatively common bird; good capture
• Efficient framing and composition with an appropriate disposition of the subject inside a semi panoramic framing
• Good rendition of the movement of the bird on the water.
Thank you for the sharing.
Have a good day.